Monday, May 19, 2008

A New Perspective

Over time I lose sight of what it is that has inspired me to pursue a career in digital arts. As I explored the siggraph website I was able to once again connect to what it is to be someone with a true goal in mind and in sight. Without that reminder of why you are working so hard, it can become very easy to slacken and lose desire. I witnessed the originality and creativity of these great artists and it drives me to want to work hard to reach my goal of becoming a great digital artist. Our textbook says that the category of "digital arts" has become very broad and now encompasses a plethora of what may be described as sub sections. I want to gain as much knowledge as I can so that I can excel in many of the sub sections present in the field of digital arts. Therefore I will do my best and look to those ahead of me for guidance and inspiration.

No comments: